Day 01: Singapore -Kota Kinabalu/ Kinabalu Park HQ/ Resort
• Pickup from your hotel lobby or airport and depart on a 2 hours journey to Kinabalu Park
• En route passing by villages and a panoramic vista of the valleys of the Crocker Range.
• Along the way, take a brief stop at Nabalu. Nabalu is a place where the local natives gather to sell local produce, fruits, home grown vegetables and handicraft souvenirs.
• Check into Kinabalu Park Hostel or similar.
• Rest of the day you are free at leisure.
• Final preparation for climb Mount Kinabalu Trekking
• Dinner will be served at Balsam Restaurant and overnight.
Day 02: Park HQ/ Timpohon Gate/ Ascend Mount Kinabalu/ Panalaban Base Camp
• Breakfast at Park Restaurant. Thereafter, collect your packed lunch.
• Proceed to the Park HQ to register for the climb.
• Our guide will arrange for all necessary registrations, assign you a mountain guide and apply for your
• Remember to wear your ID TAG at all times.
• You’ll then be transferred to starting point – Timpohon Gate – where your journey and quest to the summit of Borneo’s highest mountain begins! The climb will take approximately 4-5 hours.
• The trek will pass by different vegetation zones from Oak and Chestnut to mossy and eventually to alpine type of vegetations.
• Arrive Panalaban Base Camp @ 3272m and check into your accommodation.
• Buffet Dinner at Laban Rata Restaurant and overnight.
Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner Manalapan Assorted Huts
Day 03: Low’s Peak/ Descend Mount Kinabalu/ Kota Kinabalu
• 0200hrs: Wake up for early supper and depart for continuation of journey towards the summit of Mount Kinabalu.
• The journey up to the Low’s peak @ 4,095m will test your fitness and determination. Depending on speed of trekking, you might be able to experience the glorious sunrise over the majestic Mt. Kinabalu if weather permits.
• 0700hrs: Descend back to Panalaban Base Camp for late breakfast and check out. Trek down to Timpohon Gate for transfer back to the Kinabalu Park Headquarter (est. arrival 1300hrs to 1500hrs).
• Congratulations, you can now collect your Certificate of Achievement!
• Buffet Lunch will be served at the Balsam Restaurant in Kinabalu Park.
• Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu City. Journey takes approx. 2 hrs.
Supper / Breakfast / Lunch
Day 04 : Kota Kinabalu / Singapore
• You have the morning at leisure before you are transferred to the airport. Alternatively, you
may want to extend and spend some days at the beach.
OPTIONAL 1 NIGHT EXTENSION WITH WHITE WATER RAFTING AT KOTA KINABALU
WHATS INCLUDED IN THE TOUR
Meals 02 Breakfasts, 02 Lunches, 02 Dinners & 01 Supper
Inclusion Meals as Stated, 02 Nights Accommodation, Entrance Fee, Return Airport/Hotel Transfer (Seat-In-Coach), Return Transfer (Park HQ – Timpohon Gate – Park HQ), Mountain Guide, Climbing Insurance, Climbing Permit, Mount Kinabalu Certificate and Certificate Holder, and English Speaking Support Team
Accommodation DAY 1
01 Night Kinabalu Park Hostel – Grace / Rock (Dormitory Bunk-bed room with sharing bathroom & toilet)
01 Night Panalaban Assorted Huts (Non-Heated Dormitory Bunk-bed room with sharing bathroom & toilet)
Exclusion Airfares, Porter Fee, Alcoholic Drinks, Personal Travel Insurance, and Any Items Not Mentioned
Note on Meals Arrangement:
1) Dinner will be converted to packed dinner on Day 01 (Arrival Day) for any flights that arrived after 2000hrs
2) Lunch will be converted to packed lunch on Day 03 (Mt Kinabalu Descent) for climbers who arrived late and missed the lunch timing.
Balsam Restaurant Lunch Time: 12:00 – 16:00hrs